Thought I’d start with the very basics of keeping your spine happy and healthy. Keep in mind, how you treat your spine today will affect your quality of life in the future!
- Have regular spinal adjustments.
- Exercise regularly.
- Follow a healthy diet.
- Maintain good posture (standing and sitting).
- Stretch your spine before and after sports.
- Don’t overload your backpack or shoulder bag.
- Stretch your legs and back after each hour of sitting.
- Never cradle the phone between your neck and shoulder.
- Sleep on your back or side not on your stomach.
- Invest in a good chair, pillow, and mattress. It’s worth it!