Chiropractic is the largest natural health care profession in the world. Chiropractic has become the Number 1 choice for health and healing without drugs or surgery.
Chiropractic is Safe…And it Works!!!
The results speak for themselves…
Every day, all over the world, millions of people are enjoying outstanding results at the gentle, caring hands of chiropractors. In just over 100 years, Chiropractic has grown to it’s rightful place as a leader in the health care field. The reason for this… many patients experience transformational results under this gentle and effective hands-on care.
Chiropractic, as a Healing art is based on 4 major principles and everything we do here at Blaser Chiropractic is based on these 4 principles:
1. Your body is a self-healing organism. You are designed to heal yourself! That’s the way God created us!
2. Your Nervous System…your brain, spinal cord and nerves is the master controlling and healing system of your body. As long as your brain and spinal cord are sending life to every cell, tissue and organ of your body, you should have the very best health you have ever had in your life. This is called normal.
3. If something interferes with the life flowing from your brain and spinal cord, your body will malfunction. This is called subluxation. Sickness and suffering are the inevitable result.
4. Chiropractors correct this interference. Gentle, effective adjustments are given to correct this interference so your body heals itself. It’s as simple as that….
Other Doctors treat the symptoms. A Doctor of Chiropractic corrects the cause. Feeling good is just a great side effect.
The greatest Doctor resides within.
Schedule your Chiropractic checkup today
here at Blaser Chiropractic…
Just for the ‘Health of it’
Increasingly over the past few decades, the medical community has come to accept and recognize chiropractic care as a valid form of treatment for a variety of neuromusculoskeletal conditions, and as a conservative treatment option for patients with lower back pain. Moreover, many medical doctors recognize a chiropractic diagnosis and accept it as the first line of treatment for functional disorders of the entire musculoskeletal system.
Studies by leading medical journals in recent years have confirmed the benefits of chiropractic care.
1. A 1993 report by the Ontario Ministry of Health concluded that chiropractic care was the most effective treatment for lower back pain. The agency also recommended that chiropractic care be fully integrated in the Canadian government’s health care system.
2. In 1994, the federal Agency for Health Care Policy and Research published its Clinical Practice Guidelines, which asserted that spinal manipulation was effective in reducing pain and speeding recovery among patients with acute low back symptoms without radiculopathy.
3. A 1996 New England Journal of Medicine study of outcomes and costs for acute low back pain found that patients treated by chiropractors were significantly more satisfied than those who saw primary care, orthopedic or managed care practitioners.
4. A 1996 study in the journal Spine echoed that study and found that patients who sought chiropractic care were more likely to feel that treatment was helpful, more likely to be satisfied with their care, and less likely to seek care from another provider for the same condition, compared to those who sought care from medical doctors.
5. In 2001, the Center for Clinical Health Policy Research at Duke University concluded in a study that spinal manipulation resulted in almost immediate improvement for cervicogenic headaches, or those that originate in the neck, and had significantly fewer side effects and longer lasting relief of tensiontype headache than a commonly prescribed medication.